Your association relies on upon data frameworks to maintain the business, which is the reason a steady innovation foundation is fundamental in dodging intrusion or misfortune. Our server farm counseling group will work with you to systemize and secure your information to guarantee the most elevated measures of honesty and usefulness for your system surroundings. We have the IT Consulting and Support services needed to keep your data safe and accessible.
Information is the lifeblood of your organization and keeping that information secure and accessible to your staff and clients is critical to how your business operates. Indiana Data Center is designed to ensure high availability and security of your network and data.
Host your servers and IT infrastructure in an environment specifically engineered for optimal performance, redundancy, security and up-time. In the event that your facility becomes inaccessible, experiences an extended loss of power, or worst case, is destroyed, you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that your network, applications and data are alive and well at Indiana Data Center. Indiana Data Center has the resources your network demands!
- Indiana Data Center has incorporated disaster-resistant server rooms. You can take confidence in the fact that your servers will be housed in a “bunker” constructed of 6.5″ concrete walls and ceilings that resides inside of our building’s main structure of 6.5″ concrete.
- Indiana Data Center is a geographically secure location free from hurricanes, floods, earthquakes and tsunamis.
- Raised floor server rooms
- Climate controlled with N+1 cooling
- Fully staffed Network Operations Center (NOC) for network, device and climate monitoring
- 24 x 7 video surveillance of all internal andexternal areas
- Secured, single point of entry into the data centerand NOC
- Indiana Data Center is powered by a conditioned, 480V, three phase primary grid.
- Our on-site Diesel Generator provides continuous backup power in the event of a primary grid failure.
- Our parallel UPS system ensures a seamless transition from primary power to backup power.
- Multi-homed Internet connections through multiple Tier-1 carriers
- BGP routing for optimal path selection and redundancy
- Each carrier has a diverse point of entry into the building.