In order to keep your business running flawlessly, we provide data recovery, technical support, managed services, IT support & consulting, office business solutions, IT solutions, and computer networking solutions. One security rupture is all it takes for you to lose your clients’ trust, your organization notoriety, or even your whole business!
We’ll keep that from happening by going down your information and guaranteeing in the event that your whole business dormitory are wiped out in an assault or common calamity, your basic information will stay sheltered and recoverable so you can proceed with the same old thing in the line of flame.
We are upbeat to report that your days of cerebral pains because of stressing over tape reinforcements are over! Using the most recent in reinforcement and fiasco recuperation advances, we give oversaw reinforcement answers that fit any size business. We offer arrangements from basic document based reinforcements to finish server picture reinforcements with off site excess.
Protect your data with Indiana Data Centers server backup solution, manage it all with an integrated centralized management platform and choose how to backup your critical information. This ensures your data is always protected.
- Complete Server Backup: Integrated SQL and Exchange backup
- Bare Metal backup and recovery: Low RTO bare metal image backups for Windows-based servers
- Exchange Granular Recovery: Transactionally consistent EGR solution
- Monitor server backups in the Central Management Dashboard
Host your servers and IT infrastructure in an environment specifically engineered for optimal performance, redundancy, security and up-time. In the event that your facility becomes inaccessible, experiences an extended loss of power, or worst case, is destroyed, you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that your servers, applications and data are alive and well at Indiana Data Center.
Decrease planned and unplanned downtime for improved business continuity. Protect all of your important systems and applications with disaster recovery. Create a self-optimizing IT infrastructure today with the most widely deployed virtual infrastructure suite.
Business continuity has become a vital ingredient of IT strategies in a world where businesses need to operate 24 hours a day. The disruption of IT services can be fatal to a business. VMware’s virtualization products give you the means to eliminate planned downtime, deliver high availability, and be better prepared for disaster recovery.
In the event of an interruption from your facility, Indiana Data Center has created a stream-lined process to relocate your critical staff to our worksite recovery center, recover your mission critical data and reinstate your network and business applications. Our services provide your business the tools to resume operation in a matter of hours through a process that is virtually transparent to your customers.
- Over 5,000 square feet of office space
- Networked Phone Systems
- Wireless and Hard-wired Internet Connectivity throughout the facility
- Over 40 Windows Workstations ready for use
- Recovery Center patchable to the Data Center- Allowing networkability to customer’s servers in Colocation
You hear a considerable measure about the cloud, yet is it the right move for your business? Possibly, perhaps not. The choice to move parts of your system to the cloud goes priceless, as your funds in one region frequently brings about all the more spending in another. Without setting aside the opportunity to evaluate your correct circumstance, it might end up being hard to figure out if cloud arrangements are the heading your organization ought to move towards. Similarly as with any IT choice in regards to your system, the initial step we would of our association is play out an audit of your present IT setup and have a more definite exchange about which cloud administrations would profit your business and decide the strategy for your particular IT needs. We do have our own particular in-house server farm and give a full scope of facilitating administrations to clients–many of which are incredible answers for organizations of all sizes. These facilitating administrations give the spine to our cloud benefit line offerings. Here is a rundown of our facilitating administrations and some of our other most basic cloud administrations.
Our cloud services include:
- Hosted desktop solutions
- Hosted network servers
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange mail
- Hosted SharePoint
- Hosted email filtering
- Thin client solutions
- Virtual servers
- Mirrored site redundancy
- Co-location of customer equipment
- Virtual desktop solutions
Powered by VMware, Indiana Data Center Virtual Private Servers are provisioned by creating a partition from a robust resource of physical servers. With a Virtual Private Server, you can get all of the benefits and control of a dedicated server, without the high cost. A Virtual Private Server runs as a dedicated machine with its own operating system. Indiana Data Center virtual Private Servers run in a high availability environment, meaning, any failure in the physical resource that the virtual server is living on will trigger a “hot” move of the virtual server to another available physical resource alleviating down time due to hardware failure.
Customers are provided root level access to Indiana Data Center virtual servers. Indiana Data Center will provision the virtual server to the customer’s requirements along with the operating system chosen by the customer. With root level access and administrative rights, you can install any software, add users, reboot the server and modify the operating system to suit your needs.
Your association relies on upon data frameworks to maintain the business, which is the reason a steady innovation foundation is fundamental in dodging intrusion or misfortune. Our server farm counseling group will work with you to systemize and secure your information to guarantee the most elevated measures of honesty and usefulness for your system surroundings. We have the IT Consulting and Support services needed to keep your data safe and accessible.
Information is the lifeblood of your organization and keeping that information secure and accessible to your staff and clients is critical to how your business operates. Indiana Data Center is designed to ensure high availability and security of your network and data.
Host your servers and IT infrastructure in an environment specifically engineered for optimal performance, redundancy, security and up-time. In the event that your facility becomes inaccessible, experiences an extended loss of power, or worst case, is destroyed, you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that your network, applications and data are alive and well at Indiana Data Center. Indiana Data Center has the resources your network demands!
- Indiana Data Center has incorporated disaster-resistant server rooms. You can take confidence in the fact that your servers will be housed in a “bunker” constructed of 6.5″ concrete walls and ceilings that resides inside of our building’s main structure of 6.5″ concrete.
- Indiana Data Center is a geographically secure location free from hurricanes, floods, earthquakes and tsunamis.
- Raised floor server rooms
- Climate controlled with N+1 cooling
- Fully staffed Network Operations Center (NOC) for network, device and climate monitoring
- 24 x 7 video surveillance of all internal andexternal areas
- Secured, single point of entry into the data centerand NOC
- Indiana Data Center is powered by a conditioned, 480V, three phase primary grid.
- Our on-site Diesel Generator provides continuous backup power in the event of a primary grid failure.
- Our parallel UPS system ensures a seamless transition from primary power to backup power.
- Multi-homed Internet connections through multiple Tier-1 carriers
- BGP routing for optimal path selection and redundancy
- Each carrier has a diverse point of entry into the building.