The INDDC help desk system is setup to manage all customer requests
regarding billing, tech support, new service requests and other
Our Customer Care Department can be reached at (260) 407-7474
or by sending an email
|7am - 6pm
|Critical System Support:
How our Ticket System Works
- Our customers call or email our customer care department which creates a ticket
in our system.
- Technicians view open tickets that are assigned to them based on
category and skill set.
- When a technician has made progress on your ticket, you may
receive emails regarding that progress (unless the problem is that you can't get email).
- Please check these emails to view any new information we have
sent you, or that we need from you to complete the ticket.
- You can easily reply to the emails you receive to make sure the
reply you send gets attached to the correct ticket.
- When the work to be done on the ticket is completed, you may
receive an email regarding the fact that it is done.
- When the ticket is closed, you may receive an email regarding an
online survey. We ask some some simple questions regarding our level of
support and if there is anything we can change.
When directed by Customer Care or Technical Support
Click here to download Remote Help Desk
Help for Virus, Malware and Spyware: