Information is the
lifeblood of your organization and keeping that
information secure and accessible to your staff and clients is critical
to how your business operates. Indiana Data Center is designed to
ensure high availability and security of your
network and data.
Host your servers and IT
infrastructure in an environment specifically engineered for optimal
security and up-time. In the event that your facility becomes
inaccessible, experiences an extended loss of power, or worst case, is
destroyed, you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that your network,
applications and data are alive and well at Indiana Data
Indiana Data Center has the resources your
- Indiana Data Center has
incorporated disaster-resistant server rooms. You can take
confidence in the fact that your servers will be housed in a "bunker"
constructed of 6.5" concrete walls and ceilings that resides inside of
our building's main structure of 6.5" concrete.
- Indiana Data Center is a
geographically secure location free from hurricanes, floods,
earthquakes and tsunamis.
- Raised floor server rooms
- Climate controlled with N+1 cooling
- Fully staffed Network Operations Center (NOC) for
device and climate monitoring
- 24 x 7 video surveillance of all internal and
- Secured, single point of entry into the data center
- Indiana Data Center is powered by a conditioned, 480V, three phase primary grid.
- Our on-site Diesel Generator provides continuous backup power in the event of a primary grid failure.
- Our parallel UPS system ensures a seamless transition from primary power to backup power.
- Multi-homed Internet connections through multiple
- BGP routing for optimal path selection and redundancy
- Each carrier has a diverse point of entry into the